Unlike other so-called website builders SBI starts you off with an educational series of tasks that guide you in the right direction from the start. You learn the big picture, why some succeed and why others don't.
You learn how to organize an online business before you learn how to use the tools to make. Meanwhile you learn why the tools work, then how to use them.
First up in your education is the SBI Action Guide. This 10 day masters tutorial is well thought out guide with video tutorials as well as detailed instructions. A must read for anyone who wants online success and is willing to put in the time.
Your SBI subscription gains you access to an unbelievable amount of insider information regarding designing, building and publishing a proper website.
$299/year - Save $60 or,
Action Guide - Table of Contents
Action Guide - tutorial to create and market a profitable online business. Step-by-Step instructions show how to build your website and the tools to make it a success. This 10 day (not literally) course takes you through all the steps needed to build an online business. From conception to monetizing to building relationships. See table of contents below.
More than instructions on using the SBI software you learn how to build an online business from the ground up. Find out how to select your perfect domain name and primary keywords. Learn how to attract and convert customers. Then keep in touch with them by building relationships.
The action guide teaches you how to attract visitors to your website through a method called CTPM or "content, Traffic, Pre-sell, Monetize". Whether you are selling hard goods, e-goods or information products this manual takes you through it all step-by-step.
Intro - The 10-Day BIG Picture
- Master the ALL-Important Basics. Learn about all the different aspects of online business.
- Develop Best Site Concept. There is more to this than you might expect. Use tools designed to narrow your ideas to a winnable concept.
- Brainstorm Profitable Topics. Use the "Brainstormer" Tools to refine your concept. A spreadsheet like tool scan the web and returns recommendations for finding the most profitable niche for your concept.
- Investigate and Plan Monetization Options. From ecommerce to subscriptions to advertising to service provider. Fing out which monetization mis is right for you.
- Refine Site Concept and Register Domain Name. Time to start building your website. At this stage you have determined your best site concept, selected your primary keywords and developed a monetization plan.
- Build a website that works. Based on your pre-determined site concept you begin creating the pages that make up the website. Including home page, tier 2 and tier 3 pages.
- Build Free Traffic. On this day you register your site with the search engines and begin attracting free organic traffic.
- Build Relationships. You learn how to setup a blog, contact form and get active on social media. You are introcuced to the concept of relationship building. Further your pre-selling knowledge.
- Know Your Visitors. Learn how to turn your traffic knowledge into power. Learn how to understand traffic stats and how to use them. Know how to deal with search engine algorithm changes and more.
- Monetize your website. Begin implementing your Day 4 monetization plan. Apply your plan and learn how to analyze it's success.
Get Solo Build It!
BrainStorm It and Niche Choose It
Coming up with high demand, low supply keywords for your website is a must to get free targeted traffic. Once upon a time this process took days if not weeks to complete. Not anymore!! With a little work this tedious task can be done in hours if not minutes.
Enter BrainStorm It (only at SBI). With this tool you can research keywords based on your specific theme. Forget about hiring a search engine optimization specialist. With BI you can do several different searches ultimately resulting in a list of the most profitable keywords and phrases.
The action-guide goes through the process so that you can quickly learn how to use this tool.
The function of the Brainstormer is to create a Master Keyword List. The MKL list shows you 'value demand' , 'real supply' and 'profitability' for all the items in your list. You can then edit the list to group the highest performers and delete the rest.
The real power of this tool is it's ability to focus, analyze and allow you to manipulate data retrieved from the huge SBI database. With this knowledge you can identify the most profitable keywords for your website.
Niche Choose It! builds a simple-yet-sophisticated decision matrix while you complete a step-by-step decision tree. This decision making process organizes your thinking. Result? You choose the best Site Concept possible for your Theme-Based Content Site.
The beauty of Niche Choose It! is that you actually make the decision. As long as you consider all important possible answers and factors, and as long as you score truthfully and don't guide Niche Choose It! to the answer you "secretly" want, you simply cannot make a mistake. Enjoy!
Solo Build It Resources
SBI has many resources to find information to help you learn about all aspects of online business building. No matter whether you want to sell egoods, hard goods or information products. Use these resources to answer any wuestion you may have.
Google Unified Study and Report - Is a case study and tool that analyzes the effects of Google's Panda and Penguin algorithm changes. And an example of SBI's dedication to your success.
Search It is an analyzation tool where you input your search queries and results are returned. Far more powerful than a simple search engine like Google search.
Monitor It - allows you to keep track of changes and updates in your niche. You enter a keyword and MI searches for RSS feeds (like blogs, newsfeeds, etc.) and returns a list of matches. Very useful if your niche is fast paced.
Sitesell:The Blog a place where SBI updates are first announced. Also trends and industry news is reported here.
Sitesell Professionals HQ - This is where you can hire a professional to consulting/training, Do-It-For-You,design work, technical and special requests.
Find It You have an idea and remeber you saw it somewhere on SBI but can't remember where? Use Find it! Simply type in a keyword or two and this tool returns a sortable list of places those keywords are mentioned.
$299/year - Save $60 or,