How to Build Html
This is the home page of
to Build Html Tutorial
Basic to advanced Html tutorial. Teaches Html coding and more importantly how
to use it correctly. I have seen many HTML tutorials, all of them pretty
good. This is one of my favorites. When you are finished you
will have 5 new web pages all set up to be templates for your own website. You
can see from this page exactly what I mean. It was built with the "How to Build
My Favorite Websites
- Made ya look!
- Inside Html Tutorial
- Chapter preview
- Templates - 12 bonus templates
- HTML Code - Make your own page, like
My favorite Web Sites
What's inside Build Html Tutorial
- How to create common tags - Control the attributes and properties of
your Html web page.
- Tables - Allow you to divide your virtual real estate into columns and rows.
- Forms - Collect information from your visitors such as surveys, polls, personal info, or comments.
- Lists - numbered or unnumbered lists like this one.
- Links - allow you to navigate through your website, web pages
or anywhere else on the web.
- Images - the correct way to code your images for size, position and justification.
- Frames - allow you to have complete control over your webpage. This page is an example.
- Comments - help you stay
organized, send a note or describe your code for clarity.
- Meta tags - are used by the search engines to help describe (and rank) your web pages.
- Escape codes - html tags often come in pairs, an open and a close tag.
- Advice on style basics, reference guides, graphics resources and more.
You also get 12 simple templates that you can use to create your own catalog.
The templates are old by today's standards but if you are just starting to learn
Html then they are perfect for you.
Look for the link in your ebook that says Click here to
Learn how to build a web page like this one. You get all the code right in the
ebook to create your own framed page. How to Build Html ebook covers basic to advanced Html tutorial.
Easy to read and navigate
12 Catalog page templates included when you download. Tutorial teaches you how to create common tags, tables, forms, lists, links, images, frames, comments, Meta tags and escape codes.
Advice on design layout, website navigation, clean code, style do's and don'ts, browsers and search engines.
Tutorial contains practise code to teach methods and techniques for building web pages
Go to Download
Build Html Tutorial
Contact us |
Spider Map |